Did you ever have that moment when you
wake up remembering a handsome guy in your dream, but ironically cannot
remember his face? Like, you just know he’s handsome. End of the conversation.
That’s what us, girls call - “the man of our dreams.”
And if you woke up to that once, yeah, I’ve
been there…like a lot! I also tried getting back to sleep and chase after him,
but it’s just plainly impossible.
Yes, this is when us, girls begin to
fantasize about a guy which we honestly do not know if existent. And if we can
only draw his face, upload it on the internet, have it viral and talked about,
and get people involving themselves to find him, we will, right? Unfortunately,
the main point goes “you cannot remember his face”.
The right guy? Fate? Destiny? Divine
providence?
May he be or may he not be any of the
aforementioned most used girl reasons, the big question comes after going crazy
in love. If someone, somewhere finds him
and he learned all about your stalker-ish desperateness to see him, wouldn’t
you just CREEP him and SCARE him AWAY? Get it real girl, HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW
YOU, and you are here somewhere in the globe looking for him?!
Therefore, I came up with one great
solution –
STOP LOOKING FOR THE MAN OF
YOUR DREAMS!
You can say I am crazy, harsh, immoral,
out-of-bounds, whatever whatever, but let me tell you my case.
I am a 20-year old (turning 21) lady. I
know a lot of guys and most of them are my friends, but I never had a boyfriend.
My girl friends are in a relationship, I am not. Yes! In my 20 years of
existence, I have never been in a relationship. And you may think that I am
desperate, but sorry to disappoint you, I am not. Of all people I must be the
one going crazy and believing the “man of my dreams” shit, but no, I don’t.
Why? Again, because I am not desperate. Why? Because desperate people are
insecure people, discontent people, and people who define happiness from the
society and someone else’s way of defining happiness.
Girl, happiness is how you
define it. It's an inside job!
And again, why waste your time looking
for the man of your dreams? Why have lists of what your future man should be?
Cut it off! Get your ass to yourself. Instead of searching and waiting for that
power genes guy, why not devote your time to shaping a better you? Be your own
kind of beautiful. Instead of chasing him, why not chase your dreams? Why look
for a nouveau riche when you can pursue your own dreams and succeed? Why look, if you can be found? Why dream of
him when he can dream of you?
“Then many will be intimidated by my
achievements!”
Yes. But remember this:
A boy will be intimidated, but a MAN will
prove himself worthy.
Never be a girlfriend material. Be a wife
material. A ring, covenant, vow and marriage, who does not want them?
And most of all, do not look for the
right one, be the right one.
Remember: The guy will come!


No comments:
Post a Comment